WindSUP Red 10'6'' iSUP paddleboard package
Whether it's windy or calm, the Sandbanks WindSUP Board is your perfect adventure partner. With all the paddle-performance of our best-selling Ultimate iSUPs, the Sandbanks WindSUP can become a windsurf board too!
In addition to the features on our Ultimate Classic iSUPs, the Sandbanks WindSUP has a mast foot built into the board, together with a removable centre dagger fin. The sail is not included, so we offer a free consultation service to help you find the best rig for your board and your budget – call us now on 01202 709991 to chat to our friendly team!
Our WindSUP has been hydrodynamically designed to cut through both waves and the flat, giving the board excellent stability and ease of handling whether in SUP or windsurf mode. The Sandbanks WindSUP is made to Sandbank SUP Style signature strength specifications with industry-leading technology and materials, and so our WindSUP board offers superb rigidity, even at lower pressures.
Plus, the board comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Available on 0% finance at £41.58/month.
Send us a contact form letting us know which board you would like and we’ll send you an application.
- Bravo SUPer two-stage pump;
- Lightweight 3-piece fibreglass paddle;
- Ankle surf leash with safety breaker;
- Valve repair kit
- Lightweight, hardwearing WHEELIE rucksack with room to pack everything with your board, together with some spare towels etc etc
- 3 year warranty
- Plus, you can call us anytime if you'd like us to talk you through setting up the board!
- NOTE: the WindSUP package does not include a sail, so we offer a free consultation service to find you the right rig for your board and budget.. Call our friendly team for a chat: 01202 709991
Mast foot and removable centre dagger fin enables you to turn your Ultimate iSUP into a windsurf board.
Advanced Board Shaping for excellent performance through the water, giving you longer gliding time
Rocker (upturn at the nose) ensures good wave performance
Diamond Grove Deckpad provides a comfortable grippy surface for your feet.
Kick-Step (raised platform) at the rear makes step-back pivot turns easy to learn and master. In addition, our customers tell us it is ideal for sunbathing.
Lightweight: each board weighs only 9.5kg, making them easy to handle in and out of the water
- Warranty: 3 years on our boards
- Length: 10'6''
- Recommended Pressure: 18-20 PSI
- Max Pressure: 25 PSI
- Width: 32''
- Thickness: 6''
- Volume: 292L
- Deckpad: Diamond grove
- Carrying Capacity: 130kg
- Board weight: 9kg
- Technology: Double skin laminated fusion
- Fins: slide-only lock central fin + removable centre dagger fin