Splash Blue 8'6'' iSUP paddleboard package
The Splash is the perfect board to get the kids out on the water on their own board. The Splash is built with Ultimate Strength in mind but its shorter dimensions make it very easy for kids to manoeuvre. We have kept the Splash 32'' wide to offer maximum stability and make learning paddleboarding easy. The Splash is super lightweight at only 7.2kg.
Plus, the board comes with a 5 year warranty as standard
Available on 0% finance at £28.25/month.
Send us a contact form letting us know which board you would like and we’ll send you an application.
- Top-quality Bravo two-stage pump
- Lightweight 3-piece aluminium paddle with strengthened blade
- Lightweight, rucksack (no wheels) with room to pack everything with your board, together with some spare towels etc etc
- Ankle surf leash with safety breaker
- Slide and clip fin
- Repair kit
- 5 year warranty
- Plus, you can call us anytime if you'd like us to talk you through setting up the board!
Advanced Board Shaping for excellent performance through the water, giving you longer gliding time
Rocker (upturn at the nose) ensures good wave performance
Diamond Grove Deckpad provides a comfortable grippy surface for your feet.
Kick-Step (raised platform) at the rear makes step-back pivot turns easy to learn and master. In addition, our customers tell us it is ideal for sunbathing.
Lightweight: each board weighs only 7.2kg, making them easy to handle in and out of the water
Triple Fin for extra control, including 1 slide and clip fin and two attached guide fins for shallow water
- Warranty: 5 years on our boards
- Recommended Pressure: 18-20 PSI
- Max Pressure: 25 PSI
- Length: 8'6''
- Width: 32''
- Thickness: 4.75''
- Volume: 175L
- Deckpad: Diamond grove
- Carrying Capacity: 70kg
- Board weight: 7.2kg
- Technology: Double skin laminated fusion
- Fins: Slide and clip fin + two side fins