Ex display Sports Touring Pro 12'6" ISUP Paddleboard Package
This board has been used as a display board at a trade show board may have some signs of use.
Have you ever wished there was a touring board with a bit more oomph? Our Sports Touring Pro is designed to bridge the gap between a touring board and a race board. It can carve through the water faster than any board we’ve ever built and help you cover longer distances with ease.
The Sports Touring Pros slim and streamlined shape makes paddling effortless and the extra length gives you improved tracking performance as well as providing you with heaps of volume and stability. Both our touring boards are equipped with luggage straps at the front and rear which really helps improve the balance of the board as well as obviously increasing the boards carrying capacity.
We build our boards using a multi-layer fusion technology and take great care over the quality of our products. We run our business with very small overheads and are happy to take a smaller margin so you can have a great quality/performing paddleboard without it costing you a fortune.
Plus, the board still comes with a 5 year warranty as standard.
- Bravo SUPer two-stage pump (model of pump may vary depending on availability)
- Lightweight 3-piece fibreglass paddle;
- Ankle surf leash with safety breaker;
- Valve repair kit
- Lightweight, hardwearing WHEELIE rucksack with room to pack everything with your board, together with some spare towels etc etc
- 5 year warranty
- Plus, you can call us anytime if you'd like us to talk you through setting up the board!
Extra long and profile with a steamlined shape giving you maximum speed and glide through the water.
Rocker (upturn at the nose) ensures good wave performance
Diamond Groove Deckpad provides a comfortable grippy surface for your feet.
Rear luggage straps to increase carrying capacity
- Warranty: 5 years
- Recommended Pressure: 18-20 PSI
- Max Pressure: 25 PSI
- Length: 12'6''
- Width: 29''
- Thickness: 6''
- Volume: 325L
- Deckpad: Diamond grove
- Carrying Capacity: 140kg
- Board weight: 10.5kg
- Technology: Double skin laminated fusion
- Fins: Easy fix central fin