Ex Demo Ultimate Malibu 10'6'' Paddleboard Package
This board has been used as a display or demonstration board and may have signs of use.
If you are looking for one board that can do it all, then this is the board for you.The Malibu is the ultimate all-rounder. Hydrodynamic shaping, including a rocker at the nose of the iSUP for wave performance, ensures that the Malibu board handles smoothly and predictably in all conditions. The Malibu also offers excellent stability and buoyancy, whilst the streamlining on the Malibu gives fantastic glide range, taking you further for each paddle. This makes the Malibu ideal for longer SUP journeys and for picking up a passenger.
So whether you're in flat water or waves, are by yourself or carrying passengers, the Amazon is your ultimate adventure iSUP.
Plus, the board still comes with a 4 year warranty
- Bravo SUPer two-stage pump (model of pump may vary depending on availability)
- Lightweight 3-piece fibreglass paddle;
- Ankle surf leash with safety breaker;
- Valve repair kit
- Lightweight, hardwearing WHEELIE rucksack with room to pack everything with your board, together with some spare towels etc etc
- 3 year warranty
- Plus, you can call us anytime if you'd like us to talk you through setting up the board!
Advanced Board Shaping for excellent performance through the water, giving you longer gliding time
Rocker (upturn at the nose) ensures good wave performance
Diamond Groove Deckpad provides a comfortable grippy surface for your feet.
Kick-Step (raised platform) at the rear makes step-back pivot turns easy to learn and master. In addition, our customers tell us it is ideal for sunbathing.
Lightweight: each board weighs only 9.5kg, making them easy to handle in and out of the water
Triple Fin for extra control, including 1 easy fix fin and two attached guide fins for shallow water
- Warranty: 4 year Warranty
- Recommended Pressure: 18-20 PSI
- Max Pressure: 25 PSI
- Length: 10'6''
- Width: 32''
- Thickness: 6''
- Volume: 292L
- Deckpad: Diamond grove
- Carrying Capacity: 130kg
- Board weight: 9kg
- Technology: Double skin laminated fusion
- Fins: Easy fix central fin + 2 indestructable side fins