Wave Turquoise 9'6'' iSUP paddleboard package
This agile board is designed for lighter riders (75kg and under). At just under 8kg the Wave board is incredibly easy to carry and being only 9'6'' long, it's also easy to manoeuvre. Those looking for versatility can make use of the Wave's agility and easy handling for surfing, too. Plus at 32'' wide, the Wave offers fantastic stability and is still a great board for lightweight beginners looking to do some general paddleboarding.
Plus, the board comes with a 5 year warranty as standard.
Available on 0% finance at £37.42/month.
Send us a contact form letting us know which board you would like and we’ll send you an application.
- Bravo SUPer two-stage pump;
- Lightweight 3-piece fibreglass paddle;
- Ankle surf leash with safety breaker;
- Quick release belt
- Valve repair kit
- Lightweight, hardwearing WHEELIE rucksack with room to pack everything with your board, together with some spare towels etc.
- 5 year warranty
- Plus, you can call us anytime if you'd like us to talk you through setting up the board!
Advanced Board Shaping for excellent performance through the water, giving you longer gliding time
Small and agile. Ideal for lightweight riders, surfers and kids.
Rocker (upturn at the nose) ensures good wave performance
Diamond Groove Deckpad provides a comfortable grippy surface for your feet.
Kick-Step (raised platform) at the rear makes step-back pivot turns easy to learn and master. In addition, our customers tell us it is ideal for sunbathing.
Lightweight: each board weighs only 8kg, making them easy to handle in and out of the water
Triple Fin for extra control, including 1 easy fix fin and two attached guide fins for shallow water
- Warranty: 5 years on our boards
- Recommended Pressure: 18-20 PSI
- Max Pressure: 25 PSI
- Length: 9'6''
- Width: 32''
- Thickness: 4.75''
- Volume: 221L
- Deckpad: Diamond groove
- Carrying Capacity: 90kg
- Board weight: 8kg
- Technology: Double skin laminated fusion
- Fins: Easy fix central fin + 2 indestructible side fins