This slimline iSUP is designed for speed. Narrower than our Ultimate board at 30 inches, it packs a powerful 12ft length, features a rocker at the front and comes to a streamlined point. This design enables you to cut through calm or rough water, allowing you to reach impressive speeds whatever the weather.
The glide on this board is exceptionally good - and that's because of its hydrodynamic shaping. This means that you go further for your paddling efforts, making the Sports Touring iSUP ideal for longer journeys.
Plus, the board comes with a 5 year warranty as standard
Available on 0% finance at £53.25/month.
- Bravo SUPer two stage pump;
- Lightweight 3-piece fibre glass paddle ;
- Ankle surf leash with safety breaker;
- Valve repair kit
- Lightweight, hardwearing WHEELIE rucksack with room to pack everything with your board, together with some spare towels etc etc
- 5 year warranty
- Plus, you can call us anytime if you'd like us to talk you through setting up the board!
Extra long and profile with a steamlined shape giving you maximum speed and glide through the water.
Rocker (upturn at the nose) ensures good wave performance
Diamond Grove Deckpad provides a comfortable grippy surface for your feet.
Kick-Step (raised platform) at the rear makes step-back pivot turns easy to learn and master. In addition, our customers tell us it is ideal for sunbathing.
Lightweight: each board weighs only 10kg, making them easy to handle in and out of the water
Single easy fix central fin
- Warranty: 5 years on our boards
- Recommended Pressure: 18-20 PSI
- Max Pressure: 25 PSI
- Length: 12'
- Width: 30''
- Thickness: 6''
- Volume: 297L
- Deckpad: Diamond grove
- Carrying Capacity: 130kg
- Board weight: 9.5kg
- Technology: Double skin laminated fusion
- Fins: Easy fix central fin